Sunday, February 20, 2011

From My Kitchen to Yours

So after spending countless hours stalking many many great blogs like Carrots N' Cake and KERF and Annie's Eats and The Pioneer Woman, and my husband asking, "when are you ever going to start a blog of your own?", I finally decided to take the leap and dive into the world of blogging myself.  My name is Jessica and I have been married to my wonderful husband for almost three years.  We have two cats(Spot and Yogi)  who we adopted shortly after we bought our house 4 years ago.  I am a first grade teacher and while I love my job, I have a passion for trying new recipes, cooking, baking, and sharing my creations with friends and family.  I TRY to eat mostly healthy foods but I love to bake decadent desserts too.  This year my new years goal was to learn how to decorate sugar cookies.  I made one successful batch so far but I still need lots of practice with the royal icing.  This blog will chronicle my kitchen adventures.   I intend to bare it all and share the good the bad and the ugly (well... lets hope there is not too much ugly...) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment